Wednesday 7 July 2010

All that fuss

Well my BBC2 moment came and went without mention of my name or Gtech. I'm unscathed and no longer a media virgin, whatever.

After the anticipation (mine, everyone else was bored silly), the anonymous TV debut was a light look at who gets paid what in Britain today.

The 'MoneyWatch' team is preparing us for the worst and though I reckoned I was to be the villain, they seemed genuinely pleased it had not gone badly for me.

With luck I might get another media chance to gain publicity for our little brand.

I won't dwell further, see it at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00t0zpg/How_to_Beat_Tough_Times_Money_Watch_Earning_It/ I'm the one in the pink shirt.

Talking websites I don't know if I've mentioned our own www.gtechonline.co.uk

Next up I'm revealing something unearthed, which has questioned the very basis of the Gtech brand... (Space-odyssey style drum-roll)

2 comments:

  1. Nick, Claire here, mum to baby Michael who you very kindly sent his own Gtech. Do you have a twitter account? I am always posting pics of Michael with his vacuum cleaners. The obsession is still ongoing, ten months on! Every trip to the shops includes a trip to see the hoovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, good to hear from you. I don't twitter yet, but am planning to. I'll search you when i do to see what you've been up to.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete